Tuesday, August 2, 2011

DAME UNIQUE

@Dame_Unique


BY DAME UNIQUE


A MILLION




I could type a million words and still won’t be able to display how I feel.


I could sing a million notes, and yet one won’t understand.


I should relax for a million days, and maybe someone may notice I’ve left?


I once walked a million miles, and by chance someone caught up.


I was thinking about dancing to a million tracks, only I’ve got 500.


A million moves, in a million times, over a million years & I remain in one place
Posted 4 days ago


If ever I


If ever there was a moment in time I could re-live, it would be my moments with you.
The times we kissed,
Were like a trip to another dimension,
Everything around us so serial, like a Dali statuesque…So beautiful.


If ever I could hold your hands
Feel you caress my skin
Like a night in satin sheets…so loving


If ever I could re-live a moment
It would be that moment you said “Dominique I love you” like the ocean singing on a starry night…so dreamy


If ever I could re-live a moment would be the first time we made love.
Like a golden screen movie scene…so passionate.


If ever I could re-live moments would be all that I had with you, like a diamond in my heart hand crafted by us two.


If ever I, If ever I…If ever I stop remembering moments…Surely we can create more


WHEN I DIE


Two aspects of life guarenteed, I was born, I’m living, eventually shal die!
When I die, will you cry…? And if so why?
I make you happy right? Even through hard times, I do my best to apologise…only I’m stuck…
When I die, please note your forgiven and I love you! Always have although I hardly show.
When I die, smile and ill know…be happy I’m in heaven with the angels of family and friends past…when I die sing and dance by the mass…
Enjoy life every moment, dye your hair blue…do what I did one day or even better do u!
When I die, imma be smiling over you, every last one family, friends, foes! Imma keep u close…
When I die, remember I told u “life,….life is a blessing…enjoy the moment u have with life…as u don’t know the time you have to say bye…don’t go sleep on a arguement kiss and make up….be sad if u want but don’t let evil break up!…remember Unique said life is like a drop of rain,….warm, cold, ice,….sometimes pain….laughter…every emotive game”
When I die, ill be with you always in spirit x


check out her other poems!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment