Monday, June 13, 2011

Lyrikal Vixen

Lyrikal Vixen




I’M OKAY
     
Sitting here starring at sad grey skies,
Never thinking that I would have to say goodbye.
U were my best friend so no one can ever take your place,
But I’ll never understand why god took you away.
My smile will never curl quite the same,
Till I’m up in heaven starring at your face
I cried many a nights & you’re still not here,
I thought it would get better with each tear.
But it never got better it just got worse,
Not even time could heal my hurt.
Walking around like shit don’t faze me,
Tryna act like they didn’t just take away my baby.
My memories store things I cannot replace,
But in my heart you hold such a special place.
Soon I’ll be able to get it altogether,
Cause after da rain it’s always rainbow weather.
Losing your love only made me stronger,
But I only wish you could have stayed a little while longer.
Swear you were only here a short amount of time,
And now I’m lucky enough to have you as an angel in the sky.
It makes me smile thinking how we use to act,
But some tears I shed cause I’ll never have that back.
 Know even though I cry I know you’re in a better place
I choose to carry on because you would have wanted it that way.
Tears fall but don’t worry I feel no pain.
Just waiting for the day I get to shoot the breeze wit you again.
I can’t quite put into words just what to say,
So I’m just writing to tell you………… I’m Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment